Dr. Kevin Davison ND, L.Ac
Kevin Davison ND, L.Ac
2310 Umi Pl.
Haiku, HI 96708
Dr. Kevin Davison’s passion is to help people recover from soft tissue injuries that impede them from getting back to active lifestyle and surpassing their true potential. He has been the first on Maui to offer platelet rich plasma and prolotherapy. He is recognized as an expert in RIT therapies (regenerative injection techniques).
He believes that all of us can be active into our later years if we follow some of the regenerative methods found in both traditional medical systems, Integrated Qi Gong movement therapies and modern regenerative medical techniques. Dr. Davison is an active waterman and adventure travel enthusiast. He has written and lectured for the Wilderness Medical society and has been an onsite doctor for surf resorts, and surf travel charter boats.
He has taught both prolotherapy and PRP therapy in Asia, North America and Hawaii.
He has practiced at Maui Regenerative Medicine in Maui Hawaii for over 15 years and takes care of the many professional surfers, windsurfers, paddle boarders, and watermen/women who live and play there.
- Dr. Davison received his doctorate in naturopathic medicine in 1986 from the National College of Naturopathic Medicine and his post-doctoral acupuncture degree from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine and Beijing College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1987.
- Regenerative Injection Techniques-Neural therapy, Prolotherapy, Myofascial Trigger Point Therapies, 1995 – present
- NATI, Naturopathic Academy of Therapeutic Injections. Faculty lecturer and trainer for teaching practicum, 2006-2010
- Maui Regenerative Medicine, Prolotherapy, platelet rich plasma and stem cell therapy for spine, and joint pain with an emphasis in sports medicine and connective tissue regeneration. Haiku, Maui, 1998-present
- Maui East West Clinic, Functional Medicine, Sports Medicine and Anti-Aging Clinic, Kahului, Hawaii – Director, 1989-1998
- National Football League, Oakland Raiders, contracted sports medicine doctor, for treatment and education work for specific players, 2004
- University of Sichuan Medical School, Annual Pain Management conference for the department of anesthesiology, Guest lecturer and trainer in Regenerative Injection Techniques, myofascial trigger point therapy, April 2006
- Hawaii Society of Naturopathic Medicine, President 1998-1999
- Tavarua Island surf resort, Fiji, On site physician caring for emergency medicine needs. One to two week periods from 2001 -2006
- Pelagic Surf Charter, Mentawai Islands Indonesia, On board doctor during surf charters, 2002-2005
Wilderness Medicine, Management of Wilderness and Environmental Emergencies, Ethnobotany: Plant Derived Medicinal Therapy, Mosby, 3rd ed. 1995, 4th ed. 2001, 5th ed. 2005, 6th ed. 2011, 7th ed. 2015
Dr. Emily Loren, ND
Dr. Emily Loren, ND is an avid Cross Fitter, surfer and stand up paddler and embraces preventive and regenerative medicine as part of her own self-care in preventing and treating injuries.
Dr. Loren’s two passions in medicine are regenerative injection therapies and IV therapy. Since joining Maui Regenerative Medicine in 2018, she completed a year-long internship with Dr. Kevin Davison where she further honed her regenerative injection skills and expanded her knowledge of the use of PRP and orthobiologics. She also has over 40 hours of training in the use of diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound and ultrasound-guided injections through MSK Masters, the AAOM and several hands-on workshops.
Dr. Loren has a decade of experience with IV therapy helping patients with a wide variety of conditions ranging from cancer, auto-immune disorders, mold toxicity, and Lyme disease as well as helping patients with anti-aging and general wellness. She has undergone extensive continuing education on the use of regenerative intravenous therapeutics. Dr. Loren is especially passionate about ozone therapies and is excited to offer this cutting edge treatment.
Prior to joining Maui Regenerative Medicine, Dr. Loren owned a successful private practice where she specialized in treating chronic diseases such as Lyme Disease, mold toxicity and autoimmune.
Dr. Loren is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Medicine (AAOM).
American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
American Academy of Ozone Therapy
Heather Davison RN, BSN
Heather is a vibrant picture of positivity and wellness in action. Her holistic approach to wellness allows her to help others meet the challenges of aging beautifully by administering exclusive all natural cutting edge procedures. She performs all of the aesthetic treatments at MRM as well as assists with the stem cell injection procedures alongside Dr. Davison. Her gentle and professional approach is one that delivers ultimate care for the patient’s comfort. She earned her Bachelors of Science degree in Nursing at the University of Alabama at Birmingham and did undergrad studies at Auburn University. Heather loves to combine work and travel to “get the best of both worlds.” She has worked in diverse settings all over the country practicing emergency medicine, in hot spots such as a Winter Park Ski Resort in Colorado and Alaska as a flight nurse.
Over time her practice has evolved into skin esthetics and natural rejuvenation procedures. Heather enjoys water sports, traveling, horseback riding and gardening. Her dream is to someday….wait; she is living her dream.
Auburn University Undergrad Studies – 1992 to1996
University of Alabama School of Nursing, Graduated – 1997
Fellowship in Intensive Care, Burn and Trauma – 1997 to 1998
ICU, Emergency Medicine, Flight Nurse – 1997 to 2010
Botox Basics – 2006
Microneedling Certification – 2011
Platelet Rich Plasma Prep and Injection for Aesthetics – 2011
Skin Ceuticals Comprehensive Skin Training – 2012, 2019
Botox and Filler Basics – 2015
Advanced Neurotoxin and Filler Training – 2017, 2018, 2019
Plasma Pen Certification – 2019
Certification, Integrated Laser Solutions – 2019
Mark Haddad, MD
Dr. Mark Haddad is the resident physician at Maui Regenerative Medicine. For over two decades he has been practicing emergency and family medicine on Maui and Lanai. Mark enjoys kite surfing, tennis and dancing tango.