Heal Faster, Play Sooner and Eliminate the Feeling of Aging
Regenerative solutions for your aches and pains.
The answer to ending the pain cycle and further degeneration involves regenerating and healing the connective tissue-ligaments, tendons, joint tissue, and cartilage.
The most effective way to heal connective tissues is to use orthobiologics with regenerative injection techniques. Umbilical cord stem cells, placenta matrix growth factors, and platelet rich plasma are extremely effective at repairing damaged connective tissue and painful joints.
Understanding Regenerative Medicine in Dr. Davisons words
Understanding the Origin of Arthritis
Traditional Orthopedics vs. Regenerative Medicine Approach
Regenerative Medicine Approach
Questions You Should Ask a Practitioner Who is Providing Placenta Mesenchymal Stem Cell (MSC) Therapy to Treat Orthopedic Problems
- How many years have they have been performing regenerative injections and what training have they received ?
- Source of MSC’s ( umbilical cord, umbilical cord blood or placenta matrix) and biotech company they are ordering them from?
- Are injections done with guided imagery using MSK Ultrasound ?
- How long have they been using these and other orthobiologic products?
- Does the supplier of placenta allografts have a third party verification process for number and viability of cells and growth factors?
- Is the sourcing of the MSC’s done here in the United States and in an FDA approved lab?
- What is their overall success rate for orthopedic injuries?
- How are the orthobiologic products (MSC’s) shipped and preserved?
About Dr. Kevin Davison, ND, L.Ac.
Our Latest Posts
Stay up to date with all our latest news.
We are Social
Like our facebook page and follow us for regenerative medicine news, tips and information.